Swimming Pool Cleaning Service - Extend the Life of Your Pool
Pools are a great source of fun and entertainment. But it takes a significant amount of work to maintain a pool. You need to keep it clean, free of debris and chemically balanced.
Hiring a professional pool cleaning services to handle those tasks makes your life easier. It comes at a cost, of course, but if you can afford it, you'll free up a lot more time to actually enjoy the pool.
Here are some of the tasks that a professional pool cleaning service will tackle:
- Vacuuming the pool
- Clearing debris
- Monitoring and balancing chemicals
- Brushing walls
- Emptying the skimmer and basket
- Making sure pool equipment is functioning properly
Swimming Pool Cleaning Services Cost
Prices vary from from one service to another and from one region of the country to another. Generally, budget about $75 to $100 per visit for weekly cleaning, or $300 to $400 per month. Once-a-month service generally costs about $100 to $150.
Swimming Pool Cleaning Service Tips
- Decide on a schedule - Before you approach any swimming pool cleaning company, think about how often you'll need the service. Do you prefer to have the pool cleaned once a week? Or can you stretch it to every other week or once a month?
- Ask for details - Not all cleaning companies provide the same level of service. Some will scrub every inch of your pool while others will just add chemicals. Be sure to find out exactly what services are provided and get the information in writing. Also, does the cleaning company charge extra for chemicals?
- Shop around - You'll always get a better deal by doing a little comparison shopping. Request quotes from multiple services to find the best price. However, you should always factor the company's experience and track record into your final decision.
Author: Ashley Smith